Do You Wanna Be Charles Friend Do You Wanna Be Charles Friend

Why yes.

This is very beautiful. Each note is placed in the correct movement.

But why do you sound different?

CCCAGENTCHARLES responds:

I HAD A COLD SORRY

I Get A B In Music I Get A B In Music

LMAO

Charles, that was awesome! Were you suspended from that class though? I also love that song you played for her!!

CCCAGENTCHARLES responds:

THANK YOU AND NO I WAS ONLY SUSPENDED FOR THE REST OF THE CLASS

Heil Satan Heil Satan

Unique.

My friends use this song all the time as a meme, but I really never got the chance to review it. It's mastered in every part, and is short and sweet. I hear it every Sunday when I get to the Church of Satan. I also uploaded it to YouTube to troll with it, and the video was flagged to deletion. I like how everyone in their reviews are all offended.

I was thinking that I was actually listening to Helix6 at first; because of the description. But no, I am a silly goose. YOU, Cereal, have a gift for these music loops. I am jealous of your talent.

Mario64 Docks ( very very sad) Mario64 Docks ( very very sad)

It's pretty amazing.

How simple melodies in a video game can make people create astonishing remixes like this. You've hit all the key elements, and added your own touches too. I wouldn't have known that I would love that melody so much until I played it once again. Looks like the sixteen hours you've made into this song was worth it.

Great job, lad.

Zelda WW - Protect Your Island Zelda WW - Protect Your Island

Different.

I like how the beginning of the song starts the mode, then the rest takes over. Very cool how you took the song to your own direction after that. It's pretty easy to think up the actual island in the game also. I've yet to meet an electronic artist which surpasses you.

Great work.

Blood Faggot Breed Faggot Blood Faggot Breed Faggot

My gosh.

Your singing is very nice, I am jealous of your talent. I hope Satan was very proud of you. It can be used in a Doom atmosphere, in the hell stages.

I also hear some wake up JOHNSON in the background.

my sad little story my sad little story

Awesome!

You make great music, you should look for being an artist for your job! Maybe if there's a sequel to 'hai! wuts ur naem!?' this'll place in it.

AntiAliasProductionz responds:

I would love to be in the sequel to the critically acclaimed movie.

U MAD? U MAD?

^_^

This is the best song I have ever heard. I am going to use it for my flash.

AntiAliasProductionz responds:

I would love my song to be in a flash! It shall be the greatest flash ever!

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Feels like old times already.

I remember trying to pose his face, but I didn't know how to keep it stuck, so I spent about two years trying to figure it out. About a long time after I figured it out that you had to hold the one button.

Looks like you hit all the key elements, but I don't like the beginning you added in.

HouseMasta responds:

thats the King of Soul, Mr James Brown!

Solus- Crystalline Solus- Crystalline

Very cool.

Your song moves me in a way that other songs really don't. It sounds great for a depressing scene or flashback. Also feels like it could be used in a abstract-kind of purpose. All that I really don't like is how it ends, as a minute feels more like a loop then a song. Maybe I might use it for a project soon!