Tribute-Ification 2 Tribute-Ification 2

IT'S TIME TO STOP... IT'S TIME TO STOP!
NO MORE... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR PARENTS!?
WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS!?
I'M GOING TO CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, IT'S TIME TO STOP!!!

... Now in all seriousness, I laughed a lot harder than I should have. It brings back a lot of memories when all the pre-teens who were into Madness were [not] trying to produce their dumb parody cartoons. This cartoon was no exaggeration, this is exactly how- or still is today. You've captured everything spot on.

I like the music you've used. Madness and Nu Metal were made for each other... actually the irony is that both overstayed their welcome.

Keep fighting the good fight my friend, I know that this series is destined for a trilogy.

THROUGH THE CLOUDY TOWN OF HELLVIEW POPULATION NINETY SIX--

oh hello, I remember you! You were a buddy of nick/nggp/kanamomashouse! How goes it with you nowadays?

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I'll ever continue it. Probably, but I think Madness is pretty much dead at this point. Good riddance, honestly. 2008 was the time of the thriving preteens (heh, I was one of them). But now everyone's older and the cool new hip thing to obsess over is FNAF or some garbage like that.

But maybe, if I get bored enough (which I prolly will) I'll cook something up.

The Palette Man!!!!! The Palette Man!!!!!

yaaa

i fukg wsh i culd anim7 tht ged iz lek da real thign omg

i fckgn richoct bak n groov 2 da beet yo

kanamomashouse responds:

ye niggeee.

Demonic Kitty Demonic Kitty

I'm proud.

To sponsor this fantastic horror film.

What the last reviewers don't understand that kanamomashouse's productions is ABAP (as ballin as possible). The community is laughing at you right now, but eighty million submissions later you'll be living in a kana-house with a fucking elevator in it.

kanamomashouse responds:

Hell yeah (: lmfao

Habbo room Creator! Habbo room Creator!

...

You made a game involving Habbo Hotel. God, you're so fucking stupid.

You should start socializing in real life more than going on the internet and posing as a 15/f/cali.

Baylixx responds:

lol, You must REALLY fail. The question i have for you, is why the fuck were you searching Habbo? Lol, you probably some 30 Year old Virgin who only wishes he was 15, female and w.e the fuck Cali means. stop wasting Your life on new grounds flaming other peoples shit and have a look at yourself, Where the fuck is your talent? this is a shit game, I have noticed since the day i thought of the idea but it's better than any of the fucking crap you submited, witch is mostly shit to piss people off.

oh, and the little life thing you told me do get? well, I have one. And it's quite good, probably hard to believe compared to yours, that's if you actually have one, from the sound of it you just say others don't have one to compensate for yours, hehe. I'm not some fat white kid that sits on a computer all day. I spend most of my day down at the bowl scraping up my skin with the mates or at the local shops just fucking around for fun as most teenagers probably are. I spend the night just mucking around either on the xbox talking to my friends playing halo or stuffing around on crysis or something like flash...

so thanks for this little luagh you've given me, and let me pass the time a little, and to show my thank, I have one last comment for you :P

Fuck, you :D

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

The Endless Zombie Rampage.

PROS:
Has a wide selection of weapons and upgrades available,
fast-paced action,
and great graphics for the time.

CONS:
Weapons all have the same models,
lack of distinctive sounds,
doesn't have a story line,
doesn't have a lot of zombie varieties,
gets repetitive and easy,
and the characters walk the same (play the game to find out what I mean).

IMPROVEMENTS:
Different models for all the weapons (at least),
more variety sounds,
and more zombie models.

OVERALL:
The Endless Zombie Rampage isn't that bad as even though the art is stale, the graphics precede over the second game. All the guns use the same models and sounds as the class, but it's nice to see that when you purchase a stronger gun it replaces the weaker one in the same category. The game's somewhat challenging at first, but once you purchase the rifles in order it gets too easy, so balancing is an issue. There's also no music at all; only a thirty second loop of zombie growls, thunder, screams, and wolves.

A good game to waste a few hours on if you enjoy zombies, but for the rest, it won't be that appealing.

Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3 Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3

Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3

Once again, Fuzzy's back in a mice (and gerbil) mashing feast! After two years after the last installment, you'd be surprised how much hasn't changed. Now with two new abilities and a reworked system, can the third satisfy our lust which wasn't quenched in the other games? Let's check it out.

The graphics are all brand new. Nothing from the other installments, everything has been made from scratch. The stage, though, isn't that fascinating. You're in some kind of cheese factory, which might be abandoned. I understand how Fuzzy was in the Apartment than the Pet Store, but how did he get here (especially with all the mice and gerbils).

The engine's been remade. Instead of collecting time, you collect a score, which multiplies as you kill more. But instead of being cute the little guys are insane, now armed with little chain guns and suicidal jet packs. They can't actually kill you but you still get hit by the bullets, draining your time as you recover. The lol menu is probably one of the rarest things that Weasel would ever put in his game. It changes the menu text around, so it's useless; but amusing.

The audio isn't anything great. There's another song by Rock Well on loop, and the chain guns (and explosions) make a sound which you would have encountered in previous Diseased games. The rest of the audio comes straight from the previous Fuzzy games.

It's very nice in terms of graphics, but the actual game play isn't that exciting. Like the second Fuzzy game, it's very easy, even though you can never regain much time. Some may find this works better than the rest of the games, as points matter more then time. That's fine, but maybe a bigger selection of music would have been great. It passes as the third Fuzzy game in the collection, will there be another?

Do You Wanna Be Charles Friend Do You Wanna Be Charles Friend

Why yes.

This is very beautiful. Each note is placed in the correct movement.

But why do you sound different?

CCCAGENTCHARLES responds:

I HAD A COLD SORRY

I Get A B In Music I Get A B In Music

LMAO

Charles, that was awesome! Were you suspended from that class though? I also love that song you played for her!!

CCCAGENTCHARLES responds:

THANK YOU AND NO I WAS ONLY SUSPENDED FOR THE REST OF THE CLASS

Heil Satan Heil Satan

Unique.

My friends use this song all the time as a meme, but I really never got the chance to review it. It's mastered in every part, and is short and sweet. I hear it every Sunday when I get to the Church of Satan. I also uploaded it to YouTube to troll with it, and the video was flagged to deletion. I like how everyone in their reviews are all offended.

I was thinking that I was actually listening to Helix6 at first; because of the description. But no, I am a silly goose. YOU, Cereal, have a gift for these music loops. I am jealous of your talent.

V1p3rbyt3s' natural habitat V1p3rbyt3s' natural habitat

LMAO

v1p4rbyt3s looks like a dog.

TOXlCITY responds:

Looks like a FGGT if you ask me. Hahaha.

Bob and G: Rage Bob and G: Rage

LOL

This is awesome. It looks like they're ready to attack each other, even though that will never happen...

I love how you added the EEEEEEE in it too, awesome job.

TOXlCITY responds:

This is truly an honor. EEEE

Zombie Panic! Zombie Panic!

Oh shit.

After a Carrier attack, there's always a chance of an infected survivor.

And that's when the fun begins.